Framework agreement to provide consultancy services regarding the seach for and implementation of investment projects by north-american compagnies in Wallonia.
- Publication date
- 28-09-2017 at 10:00
- Business sector (CPV)
- 79300000 - Market and economic research; polling and statistics
- Region codes (NUTS)
- BE3 - RÉGION WALLONNE
- Contract type
- Services - Service category No 10
- Official name
- Agence wallonne à l'exportation et aux Investissements étrangers - Branche Investissements
- Postal address
- Avenue des Dessus de Lives, 6, 5101 Loyers, BE
- Contact point(s)
- Mr Alphi Cartuvels
Quantity or scope of the contract
Conditions for participation
Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Tenderers shall be excluded from participating in the present framework agreement:
- if they have been the subject of a conviction pronounced by a judicial decision having the force of res judicata for participation in a criminal organisation, corruption, fraud and money laundering.
- if they have been the subject of a conviction for any offence affecting their professional morality.
- if they are in a state of bankruptcy (or have filed for bankruptcy), liquidation, cessation of activities, judicial reorganisation or any other similar situations resulting from a procedure of the same nature, existing in other national regulations,
- if they have committed serious error in professional matters,
- if they are not in order with their social security obligations, or their taxes and charges according to Belgian legislation or that of their country of establishment.
- if they are seriously guilty of making false declarations.
Pursuant to the applicable legal provisions in this area, by the sole fact of bidding, tenderers declare, by submitting their tender, that they are not affected by any of the cases of exclusion referred to in article 3.4.1 of the Tender Specifications.
For tenderers based in Belgium, the verification of the implicit sworn declaration shall be carried out by the Contracting Authority via the Digiflow electronic application system.
For tenderers based abroad, for whom the Digiflow system is not applicable, they shall be obliged to provide the following documents:
• A recent certificate issued by the competent authority of the country in which the tenderer is established, certifying that it does not have unpaid personal income tax or corporation tax.
• A recent certificate issued by the competent authority of the country in which the tenderer is established, certifying that it does not have unpaid VAT.
• A recent certificate issued by the competent authority of the country in which the tenderer is established, certifying that it does not have unpaid social security obligations.
Foreign tenderers are invited to consult the e-certis website (http://ec.europa.eu/markt/ecertis/login.do) to obtain information regarding the various certificates available according to the countries in which they are established.
Tenderers' attention is also drawn to the fact that the Contracting Authority may at any time require the provision of an extract of a criminal record or for foreign tenderers, any other equivalent document drawn up by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in the country in which this tenderer is established.
Additionally, all the certificates and/or documents relating to the verification of the right of access may also, at any stage of the procedure, be requested by the Contracting Authority, from all of the tenderers, in the event that they are unable to obtain this provision for whatever reason.
The recent character of these documents shall be attested to the extent that they go back a maximum of 6 months from the date anticipated for the reception of tenders.
Economic and financial ability
In order to assess the economic and financial capacity of the tenderers to perform the resulting contracts:
- a suitable bank declaration demonstrating sound financial health. This declaration will need to detail the situation of the tenderer with regards to the specific requirements of the contract and specifically indicate its financial capacity to perform said contract (annexe 3).
- proof of an insurance policy covering professional risks up to €100,000.
The Contracting Authority shall always retain the possibility of asking tenderers to elucidate or supplement the documents.
In order to assess the technical capacity of the tenderers to perform the resulting contracts:
- A list of the three main services carried out for a minimum annual amount of €25,000 excl. VAT (linked to the object of the contract - consultancy services regarding the search for and implementation of investment projects) in the course of the last three years, indicating the amount, date and public or private beneficiary (art.72, 7° of the Royal Decree of 15 July 2011). The provision of services can be proven by certificates issued by the competent authority or if the recipient was a private purchaser, by a certificate from the purchaser, or failing that, a simple declaration from the service provider;
- A curriculum vitae: tenderers must justify at least 5 months' experience in attracting foreign investment.
The Contracting Authority shall always retain the possibility of asking tenderers to elucidate or supplement the documents
Class: N/A, Category: N/A