Contract for the procurement of licenses and maintenance of an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
The solution must be a central system that allows follow-up and monitoring of:
• All important ICT procedures (ITSM = Information Technology Service Management )
• Other enterprise processes (ESM = Enterprise Service Management).
The ESM-software needs to satisfy the following non functional/technical requirements:
a. Requirement about user user interface:
• Multi-lingual user interface: Dutch, French, English
b. ESM- sotware standard integration requirements :
• Office 365
• Monitoring tools such as Nimsoft, OEM, SCOM, Dynatrace, etc.
• Password reset software
• Active Directory for Single sign-on
• ITOM software such as Peregrine, ASK it; Discovery
• Web Services
c. Standard Compatibility requirements:
• Windows 7 & 10
• IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox
• Android, iOS
d. For “Sizing” the solution must satisfy following requirements:
• Available database volume 500 gb minimum
• Minimum number “concurrent sessions self service”: 1000 – 2000
• Minimum number “concurrent sessions” 1st & 2nd line: 200
• Minimum number of tickets to follow per month: 10000
De functional minimum requirements that need to be covered by the software are:
• Enterprise wide multitenant solution for service management
• Enterprise wide solution for segregation between departments
• Easiness to interact; i.e. intuitive user interface
• Workload automation capability
• Process automation capability
• Business service catalogue management
• Service portfolio integration & catalogue mgt
• Project portfolio integration capability
• Integration capability of major players SW in ITOM market
• Transparency of all events, incidents, problems…
• Cost management
• License management
• The ability to report in real time on incidents and events
• Reporting and KPIs within/across all of the domains
• Service level management end to end; SLA~SLR alignment
• OLA level management
• Request Fulfillment/Demand Management
• CMDB automation
• Event Management
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Release Management & Deployment
• Configuration / Asset Management
• Knowledge Management
The integration will be performed later on by providers selected through another procedure.
The retained candidates will have to collaborate with the selected providers. This will constitute a contractual obligation in the to-be-concluded contract.
- Publication date
- 04-11-2016 at 14:00
- Business sector (CPV)
- 72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Region codes (NUTS)
- BE1 - RÉGION DE BRUXELLES-CAPITALE / BRUSSELS HOOFDSTEDELIJK GEWEST
- Contract type
- Official name
- bpost limited company under public law
- Postal address
- Muntcentrum, 1000 Brussels, BE
- Contact point(s)
- For the attention of
- Sophie Bauden
Conditions for participation
Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
The companies that file their application to take part in the contract tender process must provide the following information in their application:
- Company name
- Address of the registered office
- Company VAT number
- Details of the person responsible for negotiating this contract and able to answer any questions, plus the details of this person’s alternate (last name, first name, job title, phone, mobile, email). Please use the model "Formulaire de demande de participation" appended to this announcement.
If more than one company files an application to take part as a combination without legal personality, all participants shall be jointly and severally liable and they must designate the participant that will represent the combination with regard to the awarding authority.
Please provide us with the information needed to judge whether the demands below have been met.
Throughout the duration of the procedure, bpost may exclude a candidate or tenderer that fulfils one of the exclusion criteria stated in Article 66 §1 and §2, 1°-7° of the Royal Decree of 16 July 2012 on the placement of government contracts in special sectors.
With this in mind, the candidates are asked to enclose the following proof with their application:
- a document issued by a legal or administrative body showing that the candidate (i) is not in a state of
bankruptcy, liquidation, suspension of activities, legal restructuring or other similar situation following a similar procedure provided for by the national legislation or regulations and (ii) has not reported this bankruptcy, for which no liquidation procedure or legal restructuring has been brought before the courts or that is not the subject of a similar procedure consisting in other national regulations (Article 66 §2, 1° and 2° of the aforementioned Royal Decree).
- an extract from the candidate’s criminal record showing that the candidate has not been found against in a judgment with force of final decision in relation to the following crimes (Article 66 §1 and §2, 3° of the aforementioned Royal Decree):
• Participation in a criminal organization (Article 324bis of the Criminal Code)
• Bribery (as referred to in Articles 246 and 250 of the Criminal Code)
• Fraud (as referred to in Article 1 of the agreement on protecting the financial interests of the Community, approved by the law of 17 February 2002).
• Money laundering (as referred to in Article 5 of the Law of 11 January 1993 to prevent the use of the financial system to launder money and fund terrorism)
• An offence affecting its professional integrity.
- A certificate issued by the National Social Security Office with regard to the penultimate calendar quarter before the final date on which the applications to take part may be received, showing that it has fulfilled the social security contribution payment requirements. The candidate that employs staff that are nationals of another Member State of the European Union and not subject to Belgian social security legislation must submit a certificate issued by the relevant authority in the country in question (Article 66 §2, 5° and 67 of the aforementioned Royal Decree).
- A certificate issued by the relevant authority in the country in question, showing that it has fulfilled its
obligations to pay its taxes in accordance with Belgian legislation or legislation of the country in which it is registered. For the Belgian candidates this is a recent certificate issued by the Federal Public Service Finance, showing that the candidate is in compliance with respect to payment of its direct and indirect taxes (Article 66 §2, 6° and 68 of the aforementioned Royal Decree).
- A declaration on honor that in the practice of its profession it has never committed a serious error AND has not made any false declarations when providing information, demandable pursuant to Chapter 5 of the Royal Decree of 16 July 2012 titled “Selection of the candidates and the tenderers – Right of access and qualitative selection" (Articles 66 §2, 4° and 66 §2, 7° of the aforementioned Royal Decree). Please use the declaration on honor appended to this announcement.
For foreign companies that apply to participate, these are equivalent certificates issued by the relevant
authorities in accordance with the legal stipulations of the country in which the company is registered.
The candidates are asked to carefully read the conditions in Articles 66 §3 up to and including 68 of the Royal Decree of 16 July 2012 on the proofs to ensure this proof fulfils the conditions of these stipulations.
If the request to participate is filed by a combination without legal personality, it must be proven in the same way (based on the aforementioned proofs) for each member of the combination that it does not fulfil any of the exclusion criteria.
If a candidate uses the resources of another entity in accordance with Article 72 of the Royal Decree of 16 July 2012 to ensure it has the economic, financial, technical and/or professional resources needed to meet the selection criteria, it must be proven in the same way (based on the aforementioned proofs) that this other entity does not fulfill any of the exclusion criteria.
Economic and financial ability
The Tenderer is requested to provide the following information for the last three years:
-Turnover relating to this type of contract
-Solvency: please provide the following two ratios:
1. equity / total capital
2. cash flow / borrowed capital
-Profitability: please provide the following two ratios:
1. Net result / turnover
2. Net result / equity (return on equity)
The tenderer’s economic and financial capacity will be proven by a declaration on honor
The tenderer may provide a recent trading report drawn up by a reputable international financial organization (such as Graydon or Dun & Bradstreet) to prove this.
The average annual turnover for the requested supplies and services, calculated over the past three years, must be higher than €1,000,000.
The following is requested to check the technical competence of the service provider for the qualitative selection of the candidate tenderers:
1. The candidate must prove that it holds the intellectual rights to be able to sell the software or the candidate must prove that it is able to act as authorized reseller for Belgium and internationally.
2. A declaration describing its average annual number of employees, a current organigram and the internal cooperation processes.
In doing so, it must clearly state how many members of staff are responsible for developing and maintaining the software the candidate intends to offer in its tender.
3. The candidate must show that as a ‘company’ it has provided similar services in Europe, preferably Belgium, within the last three years.
The candidate must show that each of these references is still valid and relevant to this contract. To this end, the candidate shall provide a list of the various modules for which software licenses and support services are provided. To be relevant at least the ITIL-related modules and one other Enterprise Service Management module must be provided with valid licenses.
The Enterprise Service Management modules that qualify for this relate to:
- HR service management
- Facilities service management
- Financial and asset service management
- License service management
4. The candidate must show that it is able to offer SaaS.
The candidate must provide the list of the three primary ESM-related services, preferably set up in Belgium, over the past three years, stating:
o An estimate of the amount;
o The date on which the services were delivered;
o The ITSM/ESM modules to which the services/supplies apply;
o The details of a contact person at the customer;
These references must not be the same as those for the supply of ESM software. The installations/implementations that are provided as references must be finished and have been actually carried out; in other words it must be possible to describe clear results.
For sections 3 and 4 here above, bpost reserves the right to get in touch with the contact person at the customer to verify the validity and correctness of the reference.
For each reference the appended Excel file Annex_Selectioncriteria_references.xlsx should be filled out. Illustrations in the form of screenshots and a drawing of the SaaS architecture are welcome. The descriptions should provide a good level of detail. Any reference for which the requested details are not provided or are incomplete will not be considered. The same goes for any reference that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
5. A declaration of intent with regard to any subcontracting of certain parts of the contract. Subcontractors must be named. The contact details should also be provided. The subcontractors must also sign this declaration of intent and present a document proving that they are authorized to contract for work. - As part of the selection of candidates, a candidate tenderer may make use of the competence/capacity of subcontractors. In that case, the tenderer must show that he has an agreement with the other companies / subcontractors with regard to this contract.
6. Information security and protection of privacy.
The candidate must show that it has the ISO 27001 certificate for the SaaS offered.
• whose legal situation has been proven
• that does not fulfill any of the aforementioned criteria excluding tenderers from participation in the contract
• that fulfills the economic and financial capacity conditions
• and that fulfills the selection conditions with regard to professional competence other than the condition regarding references
is eligible for further assessment.
For the assessment of the references, the references provided by the tenderers are subject to a scoring system. If the total score is less than 60%, the tenderer will be excluded from further participation.
Explanation of the scoring of references: The ‘Quality/relevance of the references’
is subdivided into the following sub-criteria:
1. The relevance of the references for bpost (40%):
• Assessment of whether the reference is in line with the intended use of the solution at bpost as stated in the description of the contract.
• Number of “concurrent sessions self service”
• Number of “concurrent sessions” 1st and 2nd line
• Number of tickets per month to be acted on
2. The technical implementation of the references (40%)
Such as number of IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools integrated, interfaces with monitoring tools...
3. The general quality of the descriptions provided (20%)
• Clarity, readability and completeness of the information provided
Points are given for each aspect based on the scale below. The points for each sub-criterion are converted to the corresponding weight (see also the “evaluation references” tab in the Excel file). Based on the answers provided, a value will be given for each sub-criterion. The values are totted up to a score for that question:
• Good : 3
• Satisfactory: 2
• Poor: 1
• Lacking: 0
“Satisfactory” (2) is assumed if the answer fulfills what was asked for. If more is provided than asked for, the score “good” (3) will be given. On the other hand, if less is provided than asked for, the score “poor” (1) will be given. The reason for a higher or lower grade than “satisfactory” will always be given in the selection report. If a sub-criterion is not handled, the score given for this question is “lacking” (0).